Create Your First Project
Start adding your projects to your portfolio. Click on "Manage Projects" to get started
The eucalyptus veneer used throughout this display was originally earmarked to be used on in one of Gulfstream's aircraft interiors until we purchased the log, thus the name of the display.
- Cabinetry veneers crafted out of fumed eucalyptus imported from Italy.
- Range wall base cabinetry in brushed stainless steel with walnut interiors.
- Island cabinetry is painted Paean Black with integrated finger pulls.
- Special cabinetry features include: book matched eucalyptus across each elevation, LeMans blind corner cabinetry pull-out by Hafele, custom storage for plastic/wax/foil wrap, interior drawer and cabinet lighting, movable magnetic dividers, bread boxes with stainless steel interiors, decorative vents under refrigeration, stadium spice rack, hidden door that leads to Elephant's Breath display, breakfast bar is recessed into the wall, Hawa Concepta door track system at breakfast bar, backlit marble accent wall with option for conditioned wine storage, and adjustable wine pegs by Hafele.
- Hardware in polished chrome by Classic Brass.
- Workstation sink and accessories by The Galley.
- Island top in Peruvian Walnut with box-jointed waterfall edge by Grothouse.
- Countertops is honed Breccia Capraia Marble; also featured in wine storage wall and breakfast bar counter.
- Appliances include: Wolf range top (six burners and griddle) with hood by Premier, two Wolf wall ovens, refrigeration by Sub-Zero, dishwasher drawer by Fisher & Paykel.