Create Your First Project
Start adding your projects to your portfolio. Click on "Manage Projects" to get started
This kitchen is named after the Farrow & Ball paint color used on the cabinetry, Elephant’s Breath. Elephant’s breath is an uplifting mid grey with a hint of magenta but can become almost lilac in the cooler light of west facing rooms.
- Elephant's Breath painted cabinetry along periphery of kitchen.
- Island cabinetry is oiled walnut with maple interiors.
- Built-in hutch cabinetry is wire brushed rift and quarter sawn oak.
- Special cabinetry features include: baking center with stainless steel countertop, walnut interior programming for custom containers (flour, candy storage, etc.), stadium spice rack pull-out, cooking utensils pull-out, hidden paper towel holder, cleaning product pull-out with stainless steel bottom, integrated System 22 outlets.
- Hardware in bronze by Rocky Mountain Hardware.
- Countertops and integrated stone sink in honed Namibian White quartzite.
- Hutch countertop in pewter by Francois & Co.
- Butcherblock island in end grain walnut by Grothouse.
- Appliances include: 60" Wolf range with six burners and two griddles, two Wolf ovens, Wolf microwave, refrigeration by Sub-Zero, pewter and brass hood by Francois & Co.